Titan Access Modular Ramp System
The ADA-compliant TITAN Modular Access Ramp System is engineered to provide safe and easy wheelchair access to a variety of structures including portable classrooms, churches, temporary job sites, and more. The modular lightweight design adapts to any handicap access layout and allows for the ramp to be easily rearranged to fit specific needs. This durable professional grade aluminum TITAN ramp accommodates all types of wheeled mobility along with regular foot traffic and is easily installed. It will never rust and comes with optional stair and platform attachments.
Whether you are looking for a temporary or permanent ADA compliant solution, this is the ramp for you.
Here at Ramps Plus we are happy to guide you through any questions you might have regarding the purchase, assembly, or use of this product. Our ramp experts will work with you to develop a custom solution, ensuring that your specific needs are met quickly without hassle.
- Meets or exceeds all ADA wheelchair ramp specifications, IBC2006 and OSHA handicapped access guidelines.
- Made in the USA of lightweight and durable corrosion-resistant aluminum
- 3 year warranty
- Universal components allow for quick and easy installation
- Option to include compatible ADA compliant stairs and platforms
- Assembly does not require drilling or riveting of handrails
- Extruded surface prevents slips and falls
- Fully customizable
- Standard configurations ship within 24 hours
|Ramps||48” clear width (between curbs)|
|Platforms||5’x5’, 5’x7’ and 6’x’6’|
|Picketed Guards||42” high|
|Handrails (standard)||1 1/2” diameter, 36” high|
|Handrails (child)||1 1/2” diameter, 25” high|
|Legs||Fully independent and adjustable|
|Step Heights||18”, 24”, 30”, 36”, 42”, 48”, 54” and 60”|
|Risers||6” high, 12” deep|