The Angled Entry Ramp is a portable, stand-alone threshold ramp featuring independently adjustable legs with swivel feet, allowing for vertical adjustment ranging from 1-3/8 to 5-7/8 inches in height. This free-standing portable threshold ramp is ideal for doorways that swing in and out, uneven surfaces or single step rises. Standard width of 36”. Made of aluminum and features an extruded non-skid tread for superior traction. 700 lbs weight capacity.
STANDARD/SLIDING DOORS: All TRANSITIONS ramps may be used either one by itself or two combined to make standard and sliding door entry and/or exit convenient and safe. Simply measure both the inside and outside of the door entry and choose the correct size for each.
- Made of lightweight, high-strength aluminum
- Extruded slip-resistant tread for superior traction
- Adjustable legs with swivel feet, perfect for uneven surfaces
- Free-standing modular ramp designed for single step doorways and raised thresholds
- Outdoor use (indoor use may require footpads to protect flooring from scratches)
- 700 pound weight capacity
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA