Designed for scooters and wheelchairs
The SUITCASE® Advantage Series® ramp, with its single fold design, offers a simple and convenient solution for wheelchairs and scooters to access steps, vehicles, and raised landings with ease. This ultra-strong ramp provides the safety and strength required while remaining light and portable. The ramp can be separated, making it even easier to use, carry, and store.
By simply removing two hinge pins, the SUITCASE Advantage Series ramp quickly separates into two lightweight sections, each with their own ergonomically designed flexible carrying handle. Ramp features high-quality skid-resistant tread and a self-adjusting bottom transition plate for easy conversion from ramp to ground. Unfolds to a 29½” wide platform. Manufactured of welded aircraft-grade aluminum. Features an 800 pound weight capacity and three-year limited warranty.
- Self adjusting bottom transition plate which allows smoother ground to ramp transfer and provides greater flexibility at various ramp angles
- The Advantage Series SUITCASE ramp can be (optionally) separated into two lightweight sections, making set-up, storage, and transportation easier. By simply removing two pins, the ramp can be carried and set up one half at a time, reducing lifting weight by 50%
- Durable ergonomically designed handles offer convenient carrying and comfortable grip
- Applied high-traction skid-resistant tread Available in 2’, 3’ 4’ 5’ & 6’ lengths
- Made of aircraft-quality aluminum
- Designed for scooters and wheelchairs
- Inside width 29½” – outside width 29¾”
- 800 pound weight capacity
- Optional Top Lip Extension (TLE) allows for rear door access on utility vehicles, SUVs, and vans