Designed to provide a smoother, more comfortable transition for wheelchairs and scooters as they cross doorways and raised landings, the Angled Entry Mat features beveled edges for cross-traffic access and an attractive, finished look. This safe and convenient design features a usable width of 36” (40-43” overall, including bevels) and boasts a slip-resistant design.
The Angled Entry Mat is made in the USA using 100% recycled materials, is eco-friendly and can be used safely on nearly any surface. Available in 1½” and 2½” heights and features a discreet, integrated sizing guide for easy and accurate trimming or notching for in-between sizes. Ideal for indoor or outdoor use. Look for the inset embossed medallion to identify this mat as an authentic EZ-Access product.
Ramps features an 850 pound weight capacity and a lifetime warranty.
- Beveled version is available in 1½” and 2½” heights (easily trimmed to sizes in-between)
- Made of recycled rubber using tires diverted from landfills and transformed into a clean and attractive mat
- Sleek design is ideal for door transitions and roll-in showers
- Easily trimmed or notched for a custom fit (features integrated size guides for simple and accurate trimming)
- Improved water drainage
- Built-in slip resistant surface
- Embossed medallion identifies mat as an authentic EZ-Access product
- Solid rubber material is durable, secure, and provides slip-resistance in all weather conditions
- Designed for years of continued use
- Can be easily trimmed for lower heights and widths to fit any entrance or threshold
- Fully portable! Can be moved to another door or location, if desired
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Cost effective alternative to concrete ramps
- Sets up in seconds – simply place mat against threshold or raised landing for immediate use. For added safety, the free-standing mat can be attached using provided screws.
- 850 pound weight capacity
- Made in the USA.
- *FREE SHIPPING
*An additional shipping charge will be added for orders outside of the contiguous United States.
Additional shipping charges may apply for residential and lift gate needs.