The TRIFOLD® Advantage Series® ramp, with its unique 3-fold design, offers the length required for wheelchairs and scooters to easily access steps, vehicles, and raised landings. The ramp is designed to be used and carried as a set, or if desired, can be quickly separated into two individual sections, making it even easier to use, carry, and store. By simply removing two hinge pins, the TRIFOLD Advantage Series ramp quickly separates into two lightweight halves, each with their own carrying handle. The durable, patent-pending hinge with interlocking brackets provides smoother operation and reduced pinch points. Ramp features high-quality skid-resistant tread and a self-adjusting bottom transition plate for easy conversion from ramp to ground. Unfolds to a 29½” wide platform. Manufactured of welded aircraft-grade aluminum. Features an 800 pound weight capacity and lifetime warranty.
Ramp dimensions- 30″W x 120″L x 4.5″H
- Bottom transition plate “floats” to self-adjust, resulting in a smoother transition from ramp to ground and provides more flexibility at different ramp angles
- Can be separated into two, lightweight sections for easier transportation and storage
- Unique folding design features dual ergonomically slim profile designed handles offer convenient carrying and comfortable grip
- Lightweight, heavy duty aluminum
- Made in the USA
- Welded construction
- Designed for scooters and wheelchairs
- Inside width 29½” – outside width 29¾”
- Applied high-traction slip-resistant tread
- Ramp stands upright on reinforced hinges
- 800 pound weight capacity
- Optional Top Lip Extension (TLE) allows for rear door access on utility trailers, SUVs, and vans
- *FREE SHIPPING
*An additional shipping charge will be added for orders outside of the contiguous United States.
Additional shipping charges may apply for residential and lift gate needs.